Sunday, September 5, 2010

Who cares WHAT I think? YOU DO.

And my guess is, that is why you are here, "Dahling". Here we are at day one, and you want to know a little about me, right? Of course you do.


I was married, then divorced, then a devout follower of the school of "Never again".. Ok, so a chick can changer her mind, which I did, and I am now in a relationship that is still going strong, 1.5 years and counting.


My crowning achievement thus far? Being a mother to a 15 year old rock star/ football star. This kid is SICK with the talent and skills and I couldn't be happier that my gene pool produced such a beautiful, NORMAL, God-gifted creature. They say you shouldn't be "Friends" with your kid, but I think that's b.s., if you raised them right in the first place. If they RESPECT you FIRST as their parent, they will always be your best friend. It's the best of both worlds.


I'm coming up on my 39th birthday this month. One more year of my 30's. Hard to believe. Instead of bitching and moaning about getting older, I really don't think about it that much at all. I just find it hard to believe, because it seems like only a couple of years ago I was entering my 20's...Oh well, what are you gonna do?


Here is MY goal. Ask me my opinion on ANYTHING. I've always been told that I am a great listener and give such sage advice.  I think it has to do with my keen ability to HEAR all components of a situation and dissect them into smaller pieces, and help those who want my help to put the pieces back together into a WHOLE solution.
I didn't have to go to school to learn how to do this, I am simply a self-taught know it all who has the potential to save you alot of money on therapy... lol!


In the meantime, I will infuse my blog with amusing little anecdotes and observations of my day to day life for you to enjoy!


Until next post, feel free to fire an email to me at allegedlyme2008@aol.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment