Tuesday, September 7, 2010

3D tv's.. Isn't what's in the Idiot Box SUPPOSED to look "Pretend"

3D television freaks me out. Pretty soon, we are going to become a nation of cross- eyed masturbating couch potatoes that never leave the house because we can't tell what is real and what is not anymore.

Not to mention the glasses. My eyes hurt after just 3-5 minutes of wearing them. Great, now I just paid $3500 for a TV that made me go blind. Not a very good return on my investment.

There is nothing special about 3D anymore. It used to be that we saw it here and there in movies on the big screen, or on a ride at an amusement park. That was fun. Now, it's everywhere, all the time. Yawn.

If I wanted to pay for the privledge of having people and objects come flying at me from out of my TV, I'd go downtown and buy a hit of acid. 3D tv, no thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment